My friend, you could be anywhere else in the world, however, you decided to spend it here. Thank you & Welcome! I am a student of life. Always eager to learn and experience more.
My Passions Are:
- To take in and fully embrace all of life’s vast experiences.
- Always continue to not only grow, but THRIVE, both in my personal and professional life.
- Share and give back to my audience in meaningful, valuable, fun and entertaining ways.
How I Cooked Up My Career:
I had the good fortune to study osteopathic medicine in West Virginia and trained in Family Practice afterwards in New Jersey and Connecticut. My studies also include; health-supportive and plant-based culinary arts at the Natural Gourmet Institute, as well as, health-coaching at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, both located in Manhattan, New York. This extensive immersion education combined with my own life experiences, was my soul’s inspiration to create TheChefDoc.
I also currently work as a traveling physician and my traveling work has been featured in publications such as The DO, MedPage Today, Stat News, and GoWorldTravel. TheChefDoc has been featured in Jarry Magazine and OWaves and Brit + Co. I am also the author of "Thrive Medicine: How To Cultivate Your Desires and Elevate Your Life," which has been released on December 15, 2017.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Three Components of TheChefDoc:
- Culinary Medicine [food as medicine]
- Lifestyle Medicine [using evidence-based approaches to address lifestyle-related disease]
- Thrive Medicine [the driving force to your uninhibited passions]
TheChefDoc is a delicious treasure trove of tools to kickstart your aspirations that may have lost their shelf life. You will receive interesting and helpful information on health, well-being, travel, food and exciting new movements in medicine and much more!
Ready To Thrive? Let’s Get Cooking!