Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Availabilities for speaking engagements, workshops & corporate training worldwide. Together, we can also create custom events specific to your organization’s needs. My speaking experience includes national conferences, expert panels, medical residencies, non-profits and specialty events. Some of the topics that I talk about are:
- Culinary Medicine (includes food demos and/or interactive workshops)
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Self-Transformation as Medicine
- Custom Topics For Your Specific Needs
Popular Past Presentations:
- American College of Preventive Medicine 2016 Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C.
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine 2016 Annual Conference, Naples, FL
- John Hopkins Preventive Medicine Community Outreach Project, Baltimore, MD
My mission is for empowering, engaging and teaching your audience about these vital life-changing topics as a way to not only help relieve the chronic disease burden, but also to guide people to create their best life possible! Prevention, education, wellness and thriving are the keys to an awe-inspiring life!
Please email for 2018 availabilities!
What is Thrive Coaching?
Thrive Coaching is a powerful, results-producing partnership you & I embark on together as a team. Together, we will take your wellness to an elevated level where you will THRIVE physically, emotionally, spiritually and mentally! We will focus on all areas of mind, body, and spirit through the approaches of nutrition, lifestyle, wellness, personal/professional goals and all obstacles that may inhibit your growth. You can count on me to have your back every step of the way!
What Are Your Next Steps?
We start with a 15 minute complimentary phone call. This will help us establish a potential coaching relationship to see if we connect & work well together.
Following your first intro call, we will set up a 3, 6, 9, or 12 month program. Based on past clients’ experience, we recommend a 6-month program or more for maximum results. Please email for more details on this program.
Your Thrive Coaching includes: One-on-one sessions (phone/Skype/live) with your coach, which includes, but not limited to the following (handouts, recipes, guidelines, books, tools, etc.)
Let’s Thrive! Email Dr. Zhu today!
Disclaimer: Coaching services are not to replace your medical provider and their already established care services. Please continue to follow your medical provider’s recommendations, office visits and any medications as instructed.
Unlike a traditional “brick and mortar” medical practice, I am a traveling physician. To support my dedication to making our world a healthier place, I travel to many different and amazing places to be of service.
Past Travel Experience Includes:
- Native Americans in North Las Vegas; revealing a large diabetic epidemic.
- Military Veterans in New Orleans; revealing prevalent mental disease.
- Refugees in Seattle; revealing less common infectious disease.
- Villagers in Neyba, Dominican Republic; revealing more pediatric malnutrition.
If you are a physician or healthcare provider and are interested in locus tenens (traveling physician) please click here or email me for further questions.